Welcome! How about a good old fashioned introduction why don’t we? I prefer the simple question/ answer type..much like you receive in emails that threaten endless doom’oluck if you don’t fill out and forward to your entire contact list. Don’t forget to send it back to the one that sent it to you… Lucky for you this is not an email. Unlucky for you, you came here on your own accord. Sucker.
So let’s begin…
1. Name: Kendra
2. Year of Birth: 1979. Quick now..made ya think.
3. Zodiac Sign: Leo. The best. The end. (spoken like a true Leo)
4. Favorite Color: This one always throws me. Do they mean on clothes? On paper? On the wall? I refuse to answer and request clarification.
5. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? I can, and it was…the Violin. However, if I could pick up some new ones, I would love to be able to sing, play the guitar and piano. Sadly, I’m tone deaf.
6. Mountain or Beach? Greater of two greats….the Mountains.
7. If you could have one super power, what would it be? The ability to pause time so I could take a nap at any given moment and not miss a thing.
8. Tattoos? Nope. Nada. Never.
9. Ever been in jail? See above answer for tattoos.
10. Dog or Cat person? Well, I’ve owned both and seeing as I’m getting germ-a-phobic in my old age, I’ve completely abandoned cats. Mind you, dogs aren’t much better, but on the ick-gross-walk in my own urine and feces scale, cats have some pretty disgusting habits. I’ll own another dog but not another cat. Sorry cat people.
11. Favorite hobby: Running. Close second- napping.
12. Hometown: Dallas, TX. (insert “that explains it” joke here)
13. College: Texas A&M. Fighting Texas Aggie class of 2001. Whoop. (yes I love Aggie jokes. Ha. You’re so funny.)
14. Town you most consider home: Louisville, KY
15. Weird thing most don’t know about you: I can ride a unicycle
16. Favorite food: TexMex
Ok, let’s stop here. There were some pretty
stupid funny questions I could continue but blog experts tell me an audience is lost after 2 minutes of reading so those of you still with me, bless you. Friend.
Something to look forward to: Pregnancy Updates, Move updates, Miss K turns 4!, and Dallas..here we come.